5.30.2017

My amazing Sonia. Layout for Scrap&Craft DT

Hello dears!
How are you?
I finally finished all my duties for May and June and now I can start to prepare myself to my travel to Canada :) I'm going to visit my mom, for 2 weeks.
And I'm planning to visit Michaels store there :). I never saw a store like this in reality :). OK, not just to visit :), I hope to buy there all Finnabair new products :)

But now I would like to share with you my latest layout, with a photo of my amazing Sonia. I took this picture especial for this layout. I just opened these beautiful papers by Lemon Craft and looked for some good photo on my computer. But I didn't fund it. So I asked from Sonia to stand near the white wall in our home. And here I'm with a beautiful picture :) My big luck that she's always love to be a model for me :)









14 comments:

  1. Красота... Сонечка-супермодель!)), и маму вдохновляет и нас радует.
    Приятной поездки, потом обязательно напиши о своих приключения:))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо, Катенька! У меня большие планы на эту поездку, особенно на тему скрап-покупок :)

      Delete
  2. Pure beauty Ola, both your sweet girl and this adorabale page! so light and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. О мой Бог! Столько цвета и яркости! а Соня! артистичная и открытая улыбка! очень нравится страничка как и все работы))
    Хорошей поездки в Канаду и много вдохновляющих покупок в магазине!)

    П.С. Моя Соня тоже артистка и у меня много фоток в компьютере ждет своего часа)) но пару страничек с ее фото, когда она была малышкой - в блоге уже есть)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Спасибо большое Аллочка!

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Девочки, спасибо большое!

      Delete
  5. So beautiful LO with sweet Sontchuk

    ReplyDelete

I'll happy to see your comments :)
Thank you!